Alloy cored wire is a composite ferroalloy product which make the steelmaking and casting easier. Crushed the material (deoxidizer, inoculant, nodulizer, alloying agent) into a certain size of particles, and wraped them in the steel strip.
ZXferroalloy Supplies Various Alloy Cored Wire
- Pure Calcium Cored Wire
- Calcium Silicon Cored Wire
- CaFe Cored Wire
- Carbon Cored Wire
- Silicomanganese Cored Wire
- Ferrosilicon Cored Wire
- FeSiMg Nodulizer Cored Wire
- Nitrided Manganese Cored Wire
- Sulfur Cored Wire
Chemical Composition of Alloy Cored Wire (%)
Powder weight (g/m)
Alloy Cored Wire for Sale
MOQ: 20 tons
Usage: Steelmaking or casting
Packing: Wrapped in plastic bags and packed in cages.
Why Chose ZX Alloy Cored Wire?
- As the manufacturer of alloy cored wire, we can supply various types of alloy cored wire. The diameter of the wire can be customized: generally the diameter of the wire is 13mm, while the diameter of the wire can be customized as you need (10-16mm).
- The chemical composition of the core powder can be guaranteed. We produced the calcium metal, calcium silicon, nitrided ferroalloy by ourselves. The chemical content have been tested before the production.