Ferro chrome (FeCr) consists mainly of chromium, iron, carbon, and a few impurities. The LC ferrochrome is mainly used in the production of low carbon structure steel, while the HC ferro chrome is mainly used in tool steel and high speed steel as an alloying agent.
Types of Ferro Chrome
- High Carbon Ferro Chrome (C: 4-8%)
- Medium Carbon Ferro Chrome (C: 0.5-4%)
- Low Carbon Ferro Chrome (C: 0.15-0.5%)
- Micro-carbon Ferro Chrome (C: 0.03-0.15)
Chemical Composition of FeCr(%)
Ferro Chrome for Sale
MOQ: 25 tons
Packing: 1ton/bag, or as customers’ requirement
Size: 10-60mm, or as customers’ requirement
Advantages of ZX Ferrochrome?
- The price of ferrochrome is competitive: as a manufacturer of ferro chrome, ZXferroalloy supplies the ferro chrome directly from our factory, and avoid unnecessary expenses.
- As the manufacturer of nitrided ferro chrome, ZXferroalloy can supply various types of nitrided ferrochrome. The material can be processed into powder, lump, and cored wire as per customers’ requirements.
- The ferro chrome produced by ZXferroalloy with high content of chromium, and low content of impurities such as silicon, sulfur, phosphorus, etc. We test the chemical composition in our own factory. We also accept the third-party inspection such as SGS, BV, etc.
- The ZXferroalloy has 4 production lines of nitride ferroalloy, the annual output is more than 17,000 tons. The delivery time within 7-15 days after sign the contract.
- ZXferroalloy located in Anyang – the key venue of ferroalloy. Convenient transportation, preferential policies, complete service facilities. Can provide customers with more competitive prices and perfect after-sales service.